WC4171 - Large Display Digital Timer - Chrono/Clock
You might also like . . .
The WC4171 Digital Timer - Chrono/Clock features a large 10cm high LED display. It provides four operation modes:
- Count-Up Timer (up to 99 Minutes 59 Seconds max.)
- Count-Down Timer (up to 99 Min 59 Sec max.)
- Interval Timer (up to 99 Min 59 Sec max. with optional 15 Second pause)
- 12/24 Hour Clock
You can set the time period for the three Timer modes to any time between 1 second and the maximum 99 minutes and 59 seconds using the top panel controls. The Clock function is set using the same control panel.
The WC4171 is supplied pre-assembled and cased as pictured and features a large front display and small top display. NB! It is supplied with a 2-pin Euro version mains adapter. Provision is made for housing and recharging a lead acid battery (not included) should you wish to use the WC4171 where mains power is not available.
Please see User Manual below for full product details.Features
- easy to use
- powered by mains adapter (2-pin Euro version included) or 6V lead-acid battery (not supplied)
- built-in control panel with display
- large bright LED display with 10cm digits
- buzzer output
- internal compartment to accommodate lead-acid battery (77 x 49 x 106mm maximum battery size)
- recharge circuit for battery (when mains adapter is connected)
- power supply options:
- mains adapter (9Vdc, 1 Amp minimum)
- Euro 2-pin mains adapter included with product (Note!! UK customers will need to use this with a 429.823UK adapter)
- optional lead-acid battery (not included)
- NP4-6 style 6V , 4Ah (~ 70x47x105mm)
- power consumption: < 8W
- 3 functions:
- count up/down Timer (99M:59S max.)
- interval timer with alarm (99M:59S max. with optional 15S pause)
- 12/24h clock display
- "battery-low" alarm
- discharged battery takes 20h to fully recharge and will operate for 4h approx.
- dimensions: 327 x 156 x 93mm
- weight: 1.6kg (without battery)
- CD-ROM containing User Manual