Velbus VMB1TS - Temperature Sensor
You might also like . . .
Velleman Velbus VMB1TS Module (Pre-Assembled)
The VMB1TS Velbus Temperature Sensor is a sophisticated sensor for use with the Velbus system. The sensor can be configured using your PC or using the VMB1TC temperature controller.
The sensor can drive a Velbus relay contact that will drive the heating/air-conditioning (Electric/valve/pump..)
Once configured, a sensor can work like a simple thermostat. For more advanced functions it is advised to use a Velbus temperature controller VMB1TC.
A local (or Velbus button) can select day or night temperature, a comfort temperature, or set the sensor in anti-freeze.Features
- night / day or Comfort setting
- local button can be locked
- sleep function (temporary program override)
- cooling or heating option
- multiple temperature alarms: anti freeze, anti overheat...
- adjustable hysteresis: using controller VMB1TC or PC
- history: min./max. temperature and total activated time
- summer-time pump-lockup protection option: 1min/day
- drive up to 7 relay outputs: valve, blower, heater day mode, a/c, pump, temperature alarms high and low
- output cycling protection delay: minimum, 1 minute, on/off
- programmable thermostat function through VMB1TC temperature controller
Buy VelbusVMB1TS Temperature Sensor
- power supply: 12 to 18Vdc
- power consumption: 15mA max.
- adjustable sleep time: from 1min to 45days
- range: -10°C to 63.5°C
- at room temp: +/- 0.5°
- at full range: +/-1°
- hysteresis: 0.5°C to 3.5°C in 7 steps
- controller or PC configuration (VelbusLink + interface)
- communication: Velbus protocol
- dimensions: 43x46x22mm
- application example (English)