Velleman VMA04 - Assembled Ethernet Shield for Arduino®
You might also like . . .
Velleman VMA04 Arduino Module (Pre-Assembled)
Configure your Arduino as a simple web server or let it get data from the worldwide web.
Also available in a kit version that requires soldering KA04Features
- based on a Microchip ENC28J60 chip
- downloadable sample sketches and library
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
DocumentationSoftwareBuy Velleman VMA04 Assembled Ethernet Shield for Arduino
- data rates up to 10 Mbps
- integrated MAC controller
- 8 kB Transmit / Receive Packet Dual Port Buffer
- the MAC controller supports both Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast packets, has a programmable (up to 64-byte) pattern matching feature within a packet at user defined offset and programmable wake-up on multiple packet formats (Magic Packet, Unicast, Multicast, Broadcast, specific packet match or any packet)
- uses pin 10 and 2 on an Arduino UNO™ board. It also uses the ICSP connector as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"