Velleman VM8090 - 8-Channel USB Relay Card Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM8090 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM8090 8-Channel USB Relay Card Module is a pre-assembled board that allows you to control eight relay channels by your computer USB port. Connect up to 16 Amps to each of the high power relays.
Comes complete with VDR noise suppressors, on-board push buttons can be used to test/operate all the relays. Header for external push button connection.
A DLL for own software development can be downloaded below.Test software completes the package.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8090).Features
- USB-controlled relay card
- manual operation for toggle, momentary or timer operation (selectable through software)
- timer settings up to 18 hours (DLL function)
- optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- DLL for own software development (download only)
- event-driven and open protocol
- two way PC communication (USB Event return)
- Onboard test button for each relay plus header to external button connection
- transient suppression VDR (type VDR300) fitted for use with inductive loads
- LED indicators for USB & main power, USB data and individual relay status
- minimum system requirements:
- PC running USB compatible Windows version
- USB1.1 and USB2.0 full speed compatible
- internet connection for software download
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc, 500mA (e.g. Order Code 660.446UK with connector 778.106 or CFE123 module)
- Includes USB lead
- optional DIN rail enclosure: B8006 (Note: cut out the USB connector)
Velleman VM8090 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM8090 8-Channel USB Relay Card Module
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- NB Only NO and C contacts of the relays are bought out to the terminal strip (NC is not available)
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info