Velleman VM206 - USB Programmable Universal Relay Timer Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM206 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM206 is a revolutionary, truly universal programmable delay timer. It features 10 standard operating modes and if none of these suit, you can program your own via the USB interface and supplied software interface.
The VM206 is supply fully assembled and provides 10 different functions including a variety of delay timer modes, pulse-pause, etc (see User Manual below for full details).
Suitable for control of incandescent lighting, halogen lighting, fluorescent lighting, fans, valves, buzzers,...Features
- 10 operating modes:
- toggle mode
- start/stop timer
- staircase timer
- trigger-at-release timer
- timer with turn on delay
- timer with turn off delay
- single shot timer
- pulse-pause timer
- pause-pulse timer
- custom sequence timer
- wide timing range
- buffered inputs for external START / STOP buttons
- heavy duty relay
- PC software for timer configuration and delay setting
- open source
- power supply: 12 Vdc (100 mA max.)
- relay output: 8 A / 250 Vac max.
- minimum event time : 100 ms
- maximum event time: 1000 h (over 41 days)
- dimensions: 68 x 56 x 20 mm (2.6" x 2.2" x 0.8")
USB Programmable Universal Relay Timer ModuleBuy Velleman VM206 USB Programmable Universal Relay Timer Module