Velleman VM200 - Radioactivity Monitor
Velleman VM200 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM200 Radioactivity Monitor detects both Beta and Gamma rays. It emits a beeping sound to indicate the presence of radiation. The stronger the radiation level the faster the speed of the beeps. It is housed in a compact and elegant enclosure complete with pocket clip.
Ideal for travel, incoming package checks, education, etc…
Supplied fully assembled and ready for use (on insertion of batteries supplied).Features
- detects Beta and Gamma rays
- beep signal indicates presence of radiation
- number of beeps indicates relative strength of radiation
- compact and elegant enclosure with clip
- ideal for travel, incoming goods check, education, etc…
Velleman VM200 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM200 Radioactivity Monitor
- Geiger-Muller counting tube: ZP1310
- background count: 2/min
- power supply: 2 x AAA battery (incl.)
- power consumption:
- standby: 20uA
- ON: 0.3mA, 25mA max.
- dimensions: 160x26x24mm / 6.4x1x0.9"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info