Velleman VM192IR - RGB LED Controller Module with IR Remote
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM192IR Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM192IR is an infrared remote controlled RGB driver for 12 or 24 VDC LED strips. It allows you to set a colour manually or loop through all colours automatically, with 4 selectable fading speeds. A built-in dimmer allows the user to adjust the intensity, regardless of the chosen colour or mode.
One 4 channel IR remote control is included. IR module can be placed up to 1 m away.
Also available in an infrared (IR) version (Order Code VM192RF).Features
- includes one 4-channel infrared remote
- IR module can be placed up to 1 m away
- colour, intensity and mode are retained and will be restored after a power
- speed determined by jumper setting
- can also be used as a single channel LED dimmer
- smooth manual scrolling through red-orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo-violet
with up/down buttons
- fix a manually selected colour
- optional: Additional 4-Channel IR Remote Control Transmitter (VM191)
Velleman VM192IR DocumentationBuy Velleman VM192IR RGB Controller Module with IR Remote
- power supply: 12..24Vdc
- current: 2.5A/channel max. (30W/12V, 60W/24V max.)
- PWM frequency /resolution: 245Hz, 10-bit
- intensity levels: 32
- colour loop time (R->G->B->R): 50s, 1m40s, 2m30s or 3m20s
- Max. ambient temp: 30°C / 86°F
- transmitter frequency: 433.92MHz
- remote power supply: V23GA 12V battery (included)
- controller: 80x70x23mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.9"
- remote: 88x37x13mm / 3.46x1.45x0.5"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info