Velleman VM179 - RFID Proximity Card Reader Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM179 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM179 RFID Proximity Card Reader Module provides the basis for a modern but low cost electronic access control security system.
The Module includes an access control board with relay output, two card-type tags and a swipe-point facia panel.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code MK179)Features
- store up to 25 tags (high security 64-bit code)
- excellent security: 64-bit coded
- Unlimited # of tags in low-security mode
- two tags supplied (card-type)
- Easy addition and removal of tags
- Output activation: 0.5s to 4min or toggle (ON/OFF)
- detection range: up to 10cm
- Coil can be mounted away from the board (up to 5m) for higher security
- open doors, fences, gates, etc...
- arm/disarm security systems in homes / offices / vehicles etc...
- Prevent unauthorised use of equipment, machinery, computer systems etc...
- automate cat doors...
Velleman VM179 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM179 RFID Proximity Card Reader Module
- EM4100 compatible
- relay output: max. 3A/24V
- power supply: 12VDC/100mA (e.g. Order Code 660.446UK with connector 778.106 or CFE103 module)
- dimensions: 66x62x20mm / 2.6x2.4x0.8"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info