Velleman VM147 - Up/Down Counter Panel Meter Module with Preset
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM147 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM147 Panel Counter Module offers a very practical solution for counting parts, people, score keeping, etc. through on-board push buttons or by external pulses. Open collector output activates when user preset value matches count.Features
- very practical for counting parts, people, score keeping, ...
- red LED read-out
- 2 inputs: counts up or down
- counting through external pulses or push buttons
- memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal or for an adjustable time
- debounce function for stable operation (with low counting frequencies)
- adjustable 'preset': 0000 to 9999
- auto reset when preset value is reached when counting up
- example if preset= 5: 0000 > 0001 > 0002 > 0003 > 0004 > 0005 > 0000 > 0001 > 0002 > 0003 > 0004 > 0005 > 0000 > 0001, etc.
- auto 'load preset' mode when counting down
- example if preset = 6: 0006 > 0005 > 0004 > 0003 > 0002 > 0001 > 0000 > 0006 > 0005 > 0004 > 0003 > 0002 > 0001 > 0000 > 0006, etc.
- comes with board-to-wire connectors (20cm wire)
Velleman VM147 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM147 Panel Counter Module
- counter input: dry contact, connecting to ground
- 'equal'- output: max. 100mA (@ max. 30V) 'open-collector' output
- max. counting speed: 400 / sec. (10 / sec. with debounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (0000 to 9999)
- output pulse length: 100 to 900ms or 'as long as equal'
- power supply: 9 to 12VDC (unregulated)
- power consumption: < 50mA
- panel module: 67 x 40.5 mm
- cut-out: 54 x 37 mm
- mounting depth: 42mm
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info