Velleman VM144 - Telephone Ring Detector with Relay Output Module
||£12.95 +VAT (£15.54 Inc)|
||Out Of Stock|
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM144 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM144 Telephone Ring Detector with Relay Output Module allows you to attach an external sounder to your phone line that will sound when the phone rings.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format(Order Code K8086).Features
- simply connect in parallel with phone line
- powerful LED flashes when phone rings
- the relay output will activate when phone rings - VM144 must be connected to a 12Vdc power supply (e.g. Order Code 660.446UK) for relay to operate
- relay output: Continuous or On/Off/On/Off... to the ringing rhythm of the telephone
- complete with enclosure and lens for LED
- great for noisy environments, for the hearing impaired, as additional ringer, to replace existing ringer, ...
- accepts standard adaptor & telephone plug
Velleman VM144 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM144 Telephone Ring Detector with Relay Output Module
- 10.000 mcd LED !
- Suitable for use on PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) land lines
- RJ11 connector (e.g. use BT to RJ11 Phone Cord Order Code 113.522UK for UK phone systems)
- supply: 12Vdc, 100mA min adapter (e.g. Order Code 660.446UK)
- output Contact (NO): 24V, 1A max.
- dimensions: 80x55x35mm / 3,15 x 2,16 x 1,37"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info