Velleman VM142 - Mini PIC PLC Application Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM142 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM142 Mini PIC PLC Application Module allows you to create your own custom application without the hassle of making the hardware.
All the buffered inputs and outputs are ready-made for you. The module features on-board LED, a relay output and a buzzer.
It may seem small but is big in performance - all depends on your programming skills. Make your own automation, controller, car application, etc.
All you need is one of our programmers like VM134, VM203, EDU10 or AS3150ZIF capable of programming the onboard PIC16F630.Features
- 9 free programmable I/Os (4 in-, 5 outputs)
- PIC16F630 microcontroller from Microchip® on-board
- LED indication for power supply and relay output
- 1 free programmable LED indication
- on-board mini buzzer for audible signals
- on-board ICSP™ connector for programming
- PIC™ programmer supports PIC16F630
Velleman VM142 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM142 Mini PIC PLC Application Module
- power supply: 12Vdc (unregulated) / 100mA
- 4 inputs (voltage sensing inputs)
- input signal voltage: 5 - 24VDC, @ 4K7
- 4 NPN transistor outputs (open-collector, sink outputs).:
- transistor output current: max. 100mA each
- direct 12V relay drive possible (no need for protection diode)
- 1 relay output with NO/NC contact (2A)
- MCU speed: fixed 4MHz internal oscillator
- dimensions: 80 x70 x 25mm / 3,15 x 2,75 x 0,98"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info