Velleman VM140 - Extended USB Interface Board Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM140 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM140 Extended USB Interface Board Module has a total of 33 inputs / outputs, including analogue / digital and a PWM output. The connection to the computer via the USB port is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is impossible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows* Applications in Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft VC or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format(Order Code K8061).
*Windows XP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.Features
- 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5 or 10VDC / 20k ohms
- 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0…5V or 10VDC / 47 ohms
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on-board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on-board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on-board LED indication
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
Velleman VM140 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM140 Extended USB Interface Board Module
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 60mA
- up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
- power supply through adapter: 12VDC / 300mA (Order Code 660.446UK)
- PWM frequency: 15.6kHz
- command execution time: between 21 and 48ms
- PCB dimensions: 195 x 142 x 20mm (2.7 " x 5.6" x 0.8")
- minimum system requirements:
- Pentium class CPU or higher with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP*
- CD-ROM player and mouse
- * Windows XP recommended
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info