Velleman VM138 - DMX Controlled Relay Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM138 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM138 DMX Controlled Relay Module allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This is used to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots and other lighting devices with a simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. there is where this module comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Together with our K8062/ VM116, a computer-controlled automation will be very easy to build.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format: Order Code K8072Features
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)
Velleman VM138 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM138 DMX Controlled Relay Module
- switching capacity: 10A (resistive load)
- supply voltage: 12Vdc non-regulated
- power consumption: max. 100mA
- dimensions: 105 x 60 x 30mm
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info