Velleman VM136 - Interval Timer Module (0.5 - 60 Second)
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM136 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM136 Interval Timer Module is a general purpose pulse - pause cyclical timer for various interval timer automation applications. It provides intermittent (ON-OFF-ON-OFF, etc) operation of circuits and equipment.
This timer actives the relay for a user-set Pulse time between 0.5 and 5s. Once this time period has elapsed, the relay with turn off for a user-set Pause time between 2.5 and 60s. This process is repeated with the relay turning on and off for the same time periods until power is removed.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code MK111)Features
- blinking light, warning light
- video/photo single frame shooting
- slide projector control
- miniature models applications
- automated testing
- automated aging tests
Velleman VM136 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM136 Interval Timer Module
- output relay with NO / NC contact: 24V, 3A max
- pulse time adjustable: between 0.5 and 5s
- pause time adjustable: between 2.5 and 60s
- power supply: 12Vdc / 100mA (e.g. Order Code 660.446UK)
- dimensions: 40 x 85mm (1.6" x 3.4")
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info