Velleman VM131 - Dimmer Module for Electronic Transformers (110/230Vac)
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM131 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
Dimming electronic transformers impossible? Not when you have The Velleman VM131 Dimmer Module for Electronic Transformers!
A processor controlled circuit outputs a wave form that is suited for most dimmable electronic transformers. Can also be used for direct mains voltage lamps.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format(Order Code K8068).Features
- LED status indication
- last dim setting memory
- soft start for increased lamp life
- suppression of radio & TV interference
- suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with an electronic transformer
Velleman VM131 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM131 Dimmer Module for Electronic Transformers (110/230Vac)
- operating voltage: 110-125V or 220-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- maximum load: 300W/230V, 0-98% adjustable
- ambient temperature: 5 - 35°C
- dimming cycle speed: +/- 5 sec.
- dimensions: 80x70x25mm / 3,15 x 2,75 x 0,98"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
- WARNING Product operates at mains voltage. Installation, testing and commissioning should be performed by a competent person. This product is not suitable for children. Mains Electricity Info