Velleman VM129 - 8-Channel Relay Card Module
||Click thumbnail to change view|
Click large image for slideshow
||£28.95 +VAT (£34.74 Inc)|
||Out Of Stock|
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM129 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM129 8-Channel Relay Card Module is designed to convert electronic outputs or contacts to relay contacts. This results in a practical isolation between load and driving circuit.
Ideal for use with our computer interface card VM110 or infrared remote control receiver VM122.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format with an RS232 interface (Order Code K8056).Features
- high grade input and output connectors
- optional housing for VM129: B8006 DIN-Rail Module
Velleman VM129 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM129 8-Channel Relay Card Module
- eight high quality relay contacts, 5A/230Vac max
- relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDRs
- LED confirmation on each relay contact
- eight drive inputs to use with open collectors or regular switches
- features 12Vdc / 200mA power output (for VM122 supply)
- input power: 12Vac / 500mA (including 200mA dc output) (Order Code 660.235)
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info