Velleman VM122 - 15-Channel Infrared Receiver Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM122 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The pre-assembled VM122 15-Channel Infrared Receiver Module provides 15 open collector outputs and works with VM121 and a number of other products in the range as listed below.
It can be combined with the VM129 8-Channel Relay Card Module to allow control of mains powered equipment.
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8050).Features
- works together with K6710, K8049, K8051, K8055, K8056, K6714, K6714-16, K2633 and VM121
- 15 open collector contacts: max. 50V/50mA
- LED indication for each output
- multiple IR sensors possible (type : IR38DM connected in parallel)
- transmitter - receiver range: up to 20m
- 4 different modes:
- 15 independent outputs
- 15 rotary outputs
- 7 independent outputs & 8 rotary outputs
- 7 rotary outputs & 8 rotary outputs (independent from each other)
- 3 addresses allow the use of multiple receivers in one room
Velleman VM122 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM122 15-Channel Infrared Receiver Module
- power supply: 8 ~ 14VDC or 2x6 ~ 2x12VAC (150mA)
- current consumption:
- all outputs off: 10mA
- all outputs on: 150mA
- dimensions: 71 x 114mm (2.8" x 4.5")
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info