Velleman VM120 - 10-Channel 12Vdc Light Effect Generator Module
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM120 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM120 10-Channel 12Vdc Light Effect Generator Module provides 10 x 12V/400mA outputs to control cold-cathode fluorescent lamps (using FLPS adapter), light bulbs, LEDs and "solid state" relays, ...
Also available in SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8044)Features
- for use with advertisement lighting, party lights, eye-catchers, in the disco...
- ten pre-programmed light patterns selectable with a push button (view demo video)
- the number of active channels can be changed between 10 and 1 as required
- the last used lighting effect is saved in non-volatile memory
- adjustable speed
- LED indication for every output
- 12V operation possible for use in cars
- adapter 12V dc output/ 5.5A e.g Order Code 650.656UK or 650.449UK
- power supply for cold-cathode fluorescent lamps: FLPS (300mm) or FLPS1 (100mm)
- cold-cathode fluorescent lamps: FL(xx) - (100 or 300mm)
- Opto-isolated relays: CT005(5 req'd) to drive mains voltage lamps
- solid-state relays: VR25SS1A or VR3SS1A to drive mains voltage lamps
Velleman VM120 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM120 10-Channel 12VDC Light Effect Generator Module
- power supply: 12Vdc
- outputs: 12V dc / 400mA per channel (total : max 4A)
- dimensions PCB: 140 x 100 x 27mm (5.5" x 3.9" x 1.1")
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info