Velleman VM118 - 8-Channel RF Remote Control Set
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM118 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM118 8-Channel RF Remote Control Set Module is ideal for controlling a variety of devices and has a range of up to 50 metres.
Can be used with our 1 Channel DMX Controlled Power Dimmer Kit (K8039).
Also available in a similar SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8056)Features
- 8-channel RF remote control set
- latching or momentary mode for each output
- 8 addresses allow the use of multiple receivers
- 'All clear'- function
- open field range up to 50m / 165ft.
- optional extra transmitter type VM118R
- suited for all kinds of applications such as light control, audio speaker selection, garden applications ...
- CE & FCC approved
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
Velleman VM118 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM118 8-Channel RF Remote Control Set
- power supply: 3 AAA batteries (not incl.)
- 433MHz operation
- 8 digitally encoded channels
- rubber keypad
- LED function/mode indication
- all settings are retained after battery replacement
- dimensions: 150x58x23mm
- FCC approved ID code: NLO8058
- RELAY RECEIVER CARD:
- 8 high-quality relay contacts, 5A/230Vac max.
- relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDR's
- LED confirmation on each relay contact
- input power: 12Vac / 500mA
- recommended power supply: Order Code 660.235
- Suitable housing: B8006 DIN-Rail Module