Velleman VM110N - ASSEMBLED USB Experiment Interface Board (New Version)
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM110N Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board assembled module is the new updated version and has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) K8055D.DLL. You may write custom Windows (XP or higher) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code for Visual Basic , Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ Builder included.
Also available in the New Version SELF-ASSEMBLY Electronic Kit format (Order Code K8055N)Features
- minimum system:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or higher
- CD ROM player and mouse
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2KHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- 100% compatible with:VM110 (original version) & K8055 cards
Buy Velleman VM110N ASSEMBLED USB Experiment Interface Board
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on-board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max 50V/100mA) (on-board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on-board LED indication)
- general response time: 2ms per command
- power supply: through USB approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 110 x 80mm / 4.3 x 3.2"
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
- VM110N Datasheet
- VM110N User Manual
- Further downloads can be found on our VM110N resources page