Velleman VM103 - Blinking Flasher Module (110/230Vac)
You might also like . . .
Velleman VM103 Electronic Module (Pre-Assembled)
The Velleman VM103 Blinking Flasher Module was designed for the activation and deactivation of a mains load (e.g. lighting) in order to obtain a blinking / flashing effect. It cycles continuously between On and OFF for as long as it is powered.
The ON and the OFF duration can be adjusted separately. The blinking flasher module is suited for both resistive and slightly inductive loads.
This blinking flasher module is ideally suited for driving for example disco lights, hazard lights, warning signs, safety beacons, light bulbs, ferromagnetic transformers for halogen lighting, etc ...Specifications
Velleman VM103 DocumentationBuy Velleman VM103 Blinking Module (110/230Vac)
- noise suppressed according to EN55015
- can be mounted in a switch box on a DIN rail or on a wall
- adjustable speed
- led indication
- AC power: 110 to 240VAC
- max. load: 3A : 500W (240VAC cos fi = 1) / 250W (115VAC - cos fi = 1)
- ON-time adjustable between: 50ms and 2.5s
- OFF-time adjustable between: 0.5s and 15s
- dimensions: 106 x 103 x 44.5mm (4.2" x 4.0" x 1.75")
- weight: 172g (0.38lbs)
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
- WARNING Product operates at mains voltage. Installation, testing and commissioning should be performed by a competent person. This product is not suitable for children. Mains Electricity Info