PIR40 - 240Vac PIR Motion Detector 28mmØ - Build In
You might also like . . .
The PIR40 is a fully assembled, 240Vac mains powered 28mmØ ; PIR Motion Detector, ideal for incorporating into roof panels, etc.
These high quality compact units have an attractive, professional appearance suitable for a wide variety of applications. Once installed the visible fresnel lens and surround look discreet and measures just 50mmØ ; x 17mm.
PIR40 provides automatic day/night identification, adjustable light sensitivity (3-2000 Lux) and ON-time (10 Sec-7 Min). Installation height: 2.2~4m.
Ideal for incorporating into other systems.Features
- automatic day/night identification
- light sensitivity and ON-time adjustable
- for building-in
Buy Velleman PIR40 PIR Motion Detector 28mmØ ; - Build In
- angle: 360°
- distance: max. 6m (<24°C)
- motion speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
- ON-timer: adjustable from 10s (±3s) up to 7min. (±2min.)
- light sensitivity: 3-2000 Lx (adjustable)
- maximum rated load:
- resisitve: 1200W (230 Vac)
- inductive: 300W (230 Vac)
- not recommended for capacitive loads like:
- LED drivers
- switch mode current drivers
- power supply: 230Vac/50Hz
- power consumption: 0.45W (active) / 0.1W (stand-by)
- installation height: 2.2~4m
- visible part: 50 x 17mm
- build-in part: 40 x 40mm
- 28mmØ ; (PIR Sensor)
- minimum panel thickness: 4mm
- weight: 100g
- Product format: PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module Product Format Info
- PIR41 User Manual