Velleman MK180 - Two-Channel Hi-Power LED Flasher Electronic Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman MK180 Mini Kit ( Soldering Required)
The MK180 Two-Channel Hi-Power LED Flasher SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit can be used with any kind of LED: low current, hi-power, LED strips, clusters, etc. It offers 7 flash effects that simulate emergency vehicle lighting on police, ambulance and fire & rescue vehicles.
It is supplied with eight high power white LEDs. Two outer flasher sections can be detached from the main control board and mounted remotely.Features
- two channels
- 7 flash effects (See YouTube Video for details)
- adjustable speed
- detachable LED PCBs
- high-power MOSFET outputs: (3A/channel)
- memory for last selected effect
- supplied with 20.000mcd white LEDs
- single-button selection
- applications: alarm systems, hazard flasher, attention grabber, disco effect, etc.
Buy Velleman MK180 Two-Channel Hi-Power LED Flasher Kit
- supply voltage: 12Vdv nominal (9-14Vdc)
- outputs: 3A/Channel max.
- main board:
- l x w: 65x33mm / 2.56x1.3"
- height: 20mm / 0.78"
- LED board:
- l x w: 18x33mm / 0.71x1.3"
- height: 12mm / 0.47"
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit (KT Product Formats Info)
- Please check local laws before fitting this product to a vehicle.
- MK180 Product Flyer
- Velleman MK180 Assembly Manual
- Strobe Lighting Safety - under some conditions strobe lights may induce epilepsy in flicker-sensitive individuals. The risk of seizures is believed to be lower when the flash rate is below 5 Hz (5 flashes per second).Whenever strobe lights are used, arrange for a prior warning to be given.