Velleman MK179 - RFID Proximity Card Reader Electronic Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman MK179 Mini Kit ( Soldering Required)
The MK179 RFID Proximity Card Reader SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit provides the basis for a modern but low cost electronic access control security system.
The kit includes an access control board with relay output, two card-type tags and a swipe-point facia panel.
Also available in PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module format (Order Code VM179)Features
SpecificationsBuy Velleman MK179 RFID Proximity Card Reader Kit
- store up to 25 tags (high security 64-bit code)
- excellent security: 64-bit coded
- Unlimited # of tags in low-security mode
- two tags supplied (card-type)
- Easy addition and removal of tags
- Output activation: 0.5s to 4min or toggle (ON/OFF)
- detection range: up to 10cm
- Coil can be mounted away from the board (up to 5m) for higher security
- open doors, fences, gates, etc...
- arm/disarm security systems in homes / offices / vehicles etc...
- Prevent unauthorised use of equipment, machinery, computer systems etc...
- automate cat doors...