Velleman LAB1UK - 3-in-1 LAB Unit (Multimeter - Power Supply - Soldering Iron)
You might also like . . .
The Velleman LAB1 is a unique 3-in-1 space saving unit that includes a 230Vac temperature controlled soldering iron, 3.5 LCD digital multimeter and an easy-to-use 3-12Vdc power supply. The 3 units are electrically separated for ease of measurement.
Ideal for schools and hobbyists.
As Velleman UK Main Dealer we supply complete with a UK mains lead and can provide full support for your purchase if required. !PLEASE NOTE!! We do NOT ship this product outside the UK Mainland!Features
- contents: 1 multimeter, 1 power supply & 1 soldering iron
- this unit covers 99% of your home lab needs
- perfect solution for starters or schools
- digital multimeter:
- automatic polarity indication
- DC voltage: 200mV to 600V in 5 steps
- AC voltage: 200V and 600V
- DC current: 200ľA to 10A in 5 steps
- resistance test: 200 ohm to 2Mohm
- diode, transistor and continuity test
- data-hold function and buzzer
- CATI 600V
- CATII 300V
- regulated power supply:
- selectable output voltages: 3 - 4.5 - 6 - 7.5 - 9 - 12Vdc
- output: 1.5A (2A peak)
- LED overload indication
- with output on/off switch
- very low ripple
- LED power indication
- soldering station:
- low-voltage iron: 24V
- ceramic 48W heating element with temperature sensor
- temperature range: OFF - 150 - 450°C
- lead-free soldering possible
- supplied with sponge and spare bit
DocumentationBuy Velleman LAB1 Three-in-One Lab Unit
- 35cm L x 20 cm D x 11 cm H approx.