Velleman KA07 - RTC Shield Kit for Arduino UNO
You might also like . . .
Velleman KA07 Arduino Kit ( Soldering Required)
Add a Real Time Clock (RTC) shield to your Arduino UNO™ projects to ensure accurate and easy timekeeping. While the shield keeps track of time and date, the controller can focus on other tasks.Features
- based on Maxim-Dallas DS1307 IC
- counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of month, day of the week, year and leap-year
- 12 or 24h system selectable
- AM/PM indication
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- I2C interface
- accuracy: 20ppm (depends on crystal)
- power consumption: 1.5mA
- with backup battery holder (500nA when running on battery)
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"
Buy Velleman KA07 RTC Shield Kit for Arduino UNO
- Velleman KA07 Library Modified to manage the frequency of the flashing LED on the shield, driven from the SQW.