Velleman K8097 - 4 Channel USB Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Electronic Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8097 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
Ability Level 5 : Professional
The K8097 4 Channel USB Stepper Motor Driver electronic kit is for bipolar stepper motors (maximum 1A).
While the motor turns you can simultaneously check the status of the dry-inputs (ex. emergency stop signal, limit detection...). Use the switch inputs to test the motor.
Can be used in every application where positioning is needed (for example, plotter, printer, valves, automations …).Specifications
SpecificationsBuy Velleman K8097 4 Channel USB Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Kit
- capable of driving 4 independent stepper motors
- suited for bipolar motors
- current can be adjusted for each motor independently (trimmer)
- over current protection sensing
- onboard switch mode supply
- USB connection: control the motors using your computer
- DLL file supplied to write your own software
- includes board to wire connections