Velleman K8072 - DMX Controlled Relay Electronic Kit
||Click thumbnail to change view|
Click large image for slideshow
||£15.35 +VAT (£18.42 Inc)|
||Out Of Stock|
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8072 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
The K8072 DMX Controlled Relay SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This protocol was developed by USITT in 1986 to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots and other lighting devices with a simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. This is where this K8072 comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Together with our K8062/ VM116, a computer-controlled automation will be very easy to build.
Also available in PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module format: VM138Features
SpecificationsBuy Velleman K8072 DMX Controlled Relay Kit
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)