Velleman K8061 - Extended USB Interface Board Electronic Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8061 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
Ability Level 5 : Professional
The K8061 Extended USB Interface Board SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit has a total of 33 input/outputs: including analogue / digital and + 1PWM output.
Connection to the computer is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is not possible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows*. Applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
For first time interfacing and tutoring, check also our K8055 - USB Experiment Interface Board.
Also available in PRE-ASSEMBLED Electronic Module format VM140.
* WinXp recommended for optimum compatibility
* Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.Features
- 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0 - 5 or 10Vdc / 20kohm
- 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0 - 5V or 10Vdc / 47ohm
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on board LED indication.
- general response time: 4ms per command
- USB Port: 2.0 and 1.1 compatible (USB cable included)
Buy Velleman K8061 Extended USB Interface Board Kit
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 60mA
- up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
- recommended power supply: Order Code 660.446UK
- PWM Frequency: 15,6 KHz
- standard execution time: 48mS (use Microchip and K8061D.DLL drivers)
- enhanced execution time: 21mS (use K8061_C.DLL V1.0 by RE Applications)
- PCB Dimensions: 195 x 142 x 20mm (2.7 " x 5.6" x 0.8")
- minimum system:
- pentium class CPU with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
- windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded) *
- CD ROM player and Mouse
- (*): Windows XP recommended!
- (*): Are registered trademarks of MICROSOFT CORP.
- Product format: SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit (KT Product Formats Info)
- K8061 Datasheet
- Illustrated Assembly Manual k8061 rev1
- Assembly Manual (EU)k8061