Velleman K8039 - 1 Channel DMX Controlled Power Dimmer Electronic Kit (110/230Vac)
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8039 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
The K8039 1 Channel DMX Controlled Power Dimmer SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit allows you to control a lamp or group of lamps through a DMX signal.
The DMX protocol was developed by USITT in 1986 with the purpose of controlling dimmers, scanners, moving heads and other lighting devices with simple wiring.
It is mainly being used in theatres and discos, but you can use it in any place where a central or automated lighting is needed.
Use our "USB controlled DMX interface" K8062 (kit version), VM116 (built version) or any other control console compliant with the DMX-512 protocol as a controllerFeatures
SpecificationsBuy Velleman K8039 1 Channel DMX Controlled Power Dimmer Kit (110/230Vac)
- suitable for resistive loads like incandescent lamps and mains voltage halogen lighting
- system addressability: 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switch
- status LED for power and error detection
- toroidal filtering for low noise (according to EN55015)
- stand alone "test" mode
- control source: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR socket included