Velleman K8028 - Multifunction Dimmer Electronic Kit (110/230Vac)
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8028 Electronic Kit ( Soldering Required)
The K8028 Multifunction Dimmer SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit has been specifically designed for lighting control through a microprocessor and can be operated from various places. The soft start function will prolong the life of your light bulbs.
The receiver code can be set to 1 of the 15 transmitter codes so that up to 15 receivers can be operated independently of each other. Thanks to its compact design this kit fits into a standard light switch housing.Features
SpecificationsBuy Velleman K8028 Multifunction Dimmer Kit (110/230Vac)
- 13 different functions: impulse switch, staircase light control, slow ON/OFF dimmer, interval timer, speed adjustment for fans, etc.
- suitable for both resistive and inductive loads (light bulbs, high-voltage halogen lighting and low-voltage halogen lighting with ferromagnetic transformer)
- "Soft Start" prolongs the life of the bulbs
- an advanced security system with fault indication automatically deactivates the module if the load or no-load behaves too inductively
- can be operated from several locations, simply by the parallel connection of push buttons
- 2 delay times (anywhere between 5 sec. to 2 hours each) can be programmed through the learning mode
- memory is protected against power failures
- equipped with fuse and key for function selection
- equipped with a mains suppressor according to EN55015 norms