Velleman K8019 - RFID Proximity Card Reader with USB Interface Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman K8019 Kit ( Soldering Required)
The K8019 RFID Proximity Card Reader with USB Interface SELF-ASSEMBLY electronic kit provides the basis for a modern but low cost RFID access control security system. The kit can store up to 250 ID tags all configured using the built in USB interface. Single relay output with choice of timer, momentary or toggle action. 3 LED status indicators and buzzer.
The kit includes two card-type tags and a swipe-point facia panel.Features
- store up to 250 tags
- with USB interface for config-management
- free tag management application for PC
- fully documented protocol, write your own application
- tags can also be entered using a 'mastercard'
- toggle or momentary NO/NC relay output
- adjustable momentary time: 1sec. to 4 min. approx.
- 3 status LEDs and buzzer
- two tags supplied (card-type)
- works standalone
- access card: HAA2866/TAG
- access badge (keyhanger): HAA2866/TAG2
Software DownloadsBuy Velleman K8019 RFID Proximity Card Reader with USB Interface Kit
- * Only for confguration and tag learning. Relay will not operate without 12Vdc external power supply detailed above