Velleman HPS140 - Handheld Pocket Scope 40MS/s
Do not let its size fool you!
The Velleman HPS140 oscilloscope packs a lot of power in a tiny box. Now you can really take a powerful oscilloscope everywhere.
BUYING NOTE: Unlike the HPS140i, this version does NOT include the optional test probe (Order Code PROBE60S). Beware of cheap unreliable fakes - as Velleman UK Main Dealer we can provide full support for your purchase if required.
Compare features and specifications of the various models with our Oscilloscopes Cross Reference Guide.Buy Velleman HPS140 Handheld Pocket Scope 40MS/s
You might also like . . .
- 40Mega samples/sec in real time
- bandwidth up to 10MHz
- full auto range option
- sensitivity down to 0.1mV
- signal markers for amplitude and time
- memory Hold function
- direct audio power measurement
- USB battery charger included
- bandwidth: up to 10 MHz (-3dB or -4dB at selected ranges)
- input range: 1mV to 20V/division in 14 steps
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- real-time sample rate up to 40MS/s
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- time base: 250ns to 1h per division
- auto set-up function (or manual)
- probe x10 readout option
- readouts: DC, AC+DC,True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Min-Max. (±2.5%)
- audio power measurement from 2 to 32 ohms
- hold & store function
- time and Voltage markers readout
- Max. 100Vp AC+DC
- white LED backlight
- operates on NiMH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- operates up to 6 hours on one charge*
- charging power supply: 9Vdc/200mA
- for use on CLASS II pollution degree II installations
- dimensions: 74 x 114 x 29mm / 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.14"
- weight: 200g, (7oz)
- HPS140i unit
- user manual
- flexible carry protection holster
- RS232 connection lead (to DB9)
- handy rigid carry case