Velleman EDU09 - Educational PC Oscilloscope Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman EDU09 Educational Project ( Soldering Required)
Do you think oscilloscopes are expensive and complicated instruments? Not this one!
Now you can build your own single channel oscilloscope and use your PC to display your measurements.
This small and easy to build kit has all the features of a full blown oscilloscope, just like our PCSU200 or PCSU1000.
Kit comes complete with detailed instructions and test leads.
Frustrated with fishing around in the dark for answers? Turn on the light to a new level of testing and experimentation without breaking the bank.
Buy Velleman EDU09 Educational PC Oscilloscope Kit
- bandwidth: DC to 200 kHz ▒ 3 dB
- input impedance: 100 kohm / 20 pF
- maximum input voltage: 30 V (AC + DC)
- time base: 10 Ás to 500 ms per division
- input range: 100 mV to 5 V/division
- input sensitivity: 3 mV display resolution
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency, etc.
- record length: 1k samples
- sampling frequency: 62.5 Hz to 1.5 MHz
- sample history function
- auto set-up function
- pre-trigger function : on 0.1 ms/div .. 500 ms/div ranges
- persistence options: Colour graded, Variable and Infinite
- spectrum analyser:
- frequency range: 0 .. 150 Hz to 75 kHz
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 512 lines
- transient recorder:
- timescale: 20 ms/div to 2000 s/div
- max. recording time: 9.4 h/screen
- automatic storage of data
- record and display of screens
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- max. number of samples: 100/s
- min. number of samples: 1 sample/20 s
- general information:
- Test leads supplied (the board is not designed to accept a test probe)
- markers for: amplitude/voltage and frequency/time
- expert or basic mode selection in software
- input coupling: DC and AC
- 8 bit resolution
- storage of display and data
- power supply through USB: +/- 200 mA
- uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required
- dimensions: 94 x 94 mm / 3.7 x 3.7"
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible PC
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 *
- SVGA display card (min. 1024 x 768)
- free USB port 1.1 or 2.0
- power supply: taken from USB port
- Product format: Self Assembly Kit (KT) Product Formats Info
- Part of our EDUKIT Range
- EDU09 Assembly Manual (English)
- EDU09 Datasheet
- EDU09 Assembly Manual (Foreign Language)