Velleman EDU08 - LCD Oscilloscope Educational Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman EDU08 Educational Project ( Soldering Required)
Ability Level 5 : Professional
Build your own LCD oscilloscope and learn how to read signals with this exciting new kit. See the electronic signals you learn about displayed on your own LCD oscilloscope.
Despite the low cost, this oscilloscope kit has a lot of features found on expensive units, like signal markers, frequency, dB, true RMS readouts and more.
A powerful auto-setup function will get you going in a flash!
You can use the EDU06 oscilloscope tutor kit to explore the functions of your EDU08 scope.
Note: This scope cannot be used to perform measurements on voltages higher than 30Vpp.Velleman EDU08 Features
Buy Velleman EDU08 LCD Oscilloscope Educational Kit
- high contrast LCD: 64 x 128 pixels with white LED backlight
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s for repetitive signals, 100kS/s in real time
- input amplifier bandwidth: 200kHz (-3 dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance: 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vpeak (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC and AC
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- run modes: run, single
- trigger level adjustable: in 16 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps, 10Ás/division to 500ms/division
- input sensitivity range: in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- test output: 1.95kHz / 3.3Vpp
- full auto set up for: Volt/div and time/div (or manual)
- sensitivity down to 10mV
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, true RMS, dBm, Vpp, min. & max.
- time and voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- battery operated: 4 x AAA batteries (max. 100mA)
- power save mode
- dimensions: 80 x 115 x 40 mm / 3.14 x 4.52 x 1.57"
- weight: 190g (6.70 oz) with batteries
- Product format: Self Assembly Kit (KT) Product Formats Info
- EDU08 Datasheet
- EDU08 User Manual
- EDU08 Assembly Manual (English)
- EDU08 Assembly Manual (Foreign Language)
- Part of our EDUKIT Range