Velleman EDU03 - Start to Solder Educational Kit (2-pin Euro Plug Soldering Iron)
You might also like . . .
Velleman EDU03 Educational Kit ( Soldering Required)
The EDU03 Start to Solder Educational Kit includes a soldering iron, tools, electronic parts and the necessary printed circuit boards to complete two minikits (MK102 and MK103). An ideal introduction to soldering. Comes complete with a handy storage box.
UK Customers Please Note!! The soldering iron is fitted with a Euro 2-pin mains plug. You will need to use this with a 429.829 adapter.Features
Buy Velleman EDU03 Start to Solder Educational Kit
- Part of our EDUKIT Range
- soldering iron and support
- side cutters
- 1 x Blinking LEDs MiniKit : MK102
- suited for different applications (e.g. model construction) and also educational. Adjustable flashing speed with two potentiometers
- 1 x LED Light Organ MiniKit : MK103
- Four high-intensity LEDs light up and react simultaneously to every sound. For different funny and practical applications e.g. sound indicator simple sound-to-light which is particularly interesting for the hearing-impaired. Adjustable sensitivity with potentiometer. Built-in microphone
- age: 13+
- EDU03 User Manual