Velleman EDU01 - Solderless Electronic Starter Kit
You might also like . . .
Velleman EDU01 Educational Project
The EDU01 Solderless Electronic Starter Kit is a basic experiment kit that provides the first step into the world of modern electronics. Build your own 10+1 circuits in a fun, safe and educational way.
The kit contains a breadboard and all necessary components to get started right away. You will finish assembling your first circuit in just a few minutes...Features
- Part of our EDUKIT Range
- 10 exciting projects to build
- no soldering required
- high-quality breadboard with 456 contact terminals
- extended manual
- projects include: blinking LEDs, burglar alarm, light sensor, polarity tester, start-stop circuit, timer, running light, water alarm and more...
Buy Velleman EDU01 Solderless Electronic Starter Kit
- Requires 1 x PP3 battery (Order Code 656.020)
- Breadboard dimensions: 80 x 60mm / 3.15" x 2.36"
- Product format: Solderless Electronic Kit
- EDU01 User Manual