Velleman APS230 - Advanced Personal Scope 240MS/s
The APS230 Advanced Personal Scope 240MS/s offers tremendous value for money and was highly recommended by Elektor Electronic magazine. Please see the dedicated APS230 website for full product details.
As Velleman UK Main Dealer we can provide full support for your purchase if required.
Compare features and specifications of the various models with our Oscilloscopes Cross Reference Guide.Buy Velleman APS230 Advanced Personal Scope 240MS/s
You might also like . . .
- 2 input channels
- high contrast LCD with white backlight
- full auto set-up for volt/div and time/div
- recorder roll mode, up to 170h per screen
- trigger mode: run - normal - once - roll ...
- adjustable trigger level and slope
- peak measurements: max, min. and pk to pk
- measurements: rms, dB(rel), dBV, dBm and dBG
- Direct Audio power measurements
- x1 and x10 probe calculation option
- several display modes
- StereoScope mode for audio measurement
- X and Y position shift
- battery pack included, fast charge possible
- in the box:
- RS232 cable (9 pole sub D)
- 2 Insulated 60MHz X10 measuring probes
- user manual
- euro-plug mains adaptor (110Vac 60Hz / 230Vac 50Hz)
- battery pack
- Advance Personal Scope unit (APS230)
- UK customers will need to use the mains adapter with a 429.829UK adapter
- input impedance: 1 Mohm / 20pF
- bandwidth: 2 x 30MHz
- sampling: 240MS/s per channel
- step markers for voltage, time, ...
- vertical resolution: 8 bit
- sensitivity: min. 30ÁV
- volts per division: 1mV to 20V/div
- time base: from 25ns to 1 hr/div
- AC/DC input coupling selection
- RS232 communication with PC (optional PCUSB6 for USB connection)
- dimensions: 230 x 150 x 50mm (9.1" x 5.9" x 2.0")
- APS230 unit weight: 850g incl. battery (package weight 2.1Kg approx)