M3185A-M3186A - 1/3 Inch Monochrome Camera Module - CCIR or PAL
You might also like . . .
Monochrome camera module using the OV7411 image sensor that provides advance CMOS mixed signal technology, an integrated image array, signal processing, timing and control circuitry, all on a single chip, enabling all aspects of B/W video camera applications.
This camera is supplied with a f3.7mm, F2.0 FOV 65° x 50° (wide FOV) lens as standard.Features
- Small in Size (PCB only 29x29mm)
- 365K pixel
- Wide 8-15Vdc operating voltage range (Order Code 660.444UK with connector 778.106)
- Low power consumption (<200mW>
- Direct connect to standard video monitor/TV
- On chip auto exposure
- Back light compensation
- Gamma correction
- Auto gain control
- Auto black level calibration
- Only 3 connections (PWR, GND, Video Out)
- Imager: OV7411 CMOS monochrome image sensor
- Effective image area: 5.78 x 4.19mm (CCIR)
- Scanning: 2:1 interlace
- Shutter: 1/60 to 1/10,000 sec
- Output: 1V p-p composite video (75 Ohm)
- Picture Element: CCIR - 628 x 582 (365K pixels), EIA 510 x 492 (251K pixels)
- S/N Ratio: >48dB (AGC on)
- Sensitivity : 0.2Lux at f1.2
- Resolution: >400 TV Lines
- Supply Voltage: 8-15Vdc
- Lens: f=3.7mm, F=2.0
- Overall Dimensions (mm): 29W x 29D x 30H approx
- Weight: 10 grams approx.
Model # M3185A-CCIR is the 50Hz version used in the UK and most other countries. Model #
M3186A-EIA is the 60Hz version for north America only. Both versions are supplied with an f3.7 lens as standard.