C3385A-C3386A - 1/3 Inch Colour Camera Module - PAL and NTSC Versions
These PAL/NTSC camera modules are based around the Omnivision OV7949 single chip CMOS colour image sensor. The OV7949 is designed to provide a high level of functionality for applications requiring a small footprint, low voltage, low power consumption and high performance colour video camera.
Available in PAL and NTSC composite video output versions and can directly interface with a VCR TV monitor or other device with 75 ohm loading.
Model # C3385A-6018 PAL is the version used in the UK and most other countries.
Model # C3386A-6018 NTSC is the North American version.
Both versions are supplied with an f6.0mm lens.
Please see technical details in tabs below.
You might also like . . .
- Small in Size (PCB only 29x29mm)
- Full resolution: 365K pixel
- 1/3" lens format
- Wide 7.5-9Vdc operating voltage range (Order Code 660.446UK with connector 778.106UK)
- Low power consumption (300mW)
- Direct connect to standard video monitor/TV Video In
- Sensitivity boost (+42dB)
- Automatic white balance
- Auto exposure/gain with 16 zone control
- Aperture correction
- Gamma correction
- Low dark current
- Defective pixel correction
- Only 3 connections (PWR, GND, Video Out)
- Imager: Omnivision OV7949 CMOS colour image sensor
- Scanning: 2:1 interlace
- Exp Range: 1/60sec to 12uS
- Video Output: 1V p-p Composite video 75 Ohms
- Picture Element:
- PAL - 628H x 586V (365K pixel), NTSC - 510H x 496V (251K pixels)
- Effective image area: 5.96 x 4.27mm
- Sensitivity: 2.26V/Lux-sec @ 5600K
- Resolution: 380 TV lines
- S/N Ratio: >47dB max
- Min Illumination: 10 Lux at F1.4
- Dark Current: 10mW/s @ 60C
- Fixed Pattern Noise: 0.079% of Vp-p
- Dynamic Range: 50dB
- Supply Voltage: 7.5-9 Vdc
- Power consumption: 300mW
- Connector: 0.1" pitch, PWR, Video, GND
- Lens: f=6.0mm F=1.8 (F=1.6 NTSC version)
- Overall Dimensions (mm): 29W x 29D x 34H approx
- Weight: 12 grams approx.
- Visual Phone
- Video conferencing
- Security and surveillance
- Portable security device
- Industrial machine monitoring
- Process control
- PC Multimedia
- Toys and Models