C-CAM8A-PAL - 1/3 Inch Miniature Colour Camera Module with Lens (PAL)
You might also like . . .
C-CAM8A is the PAL colour version of C-CAM2 camera above. It uses a high quality Omnivision OV7949 CMOS sensor and can be connected directly to a standard video monitor. C-CAM8A has low power consumption, low cost, small size together with consistent image quality.
C-CAM8A turns a complete colour video camera into a component of your product. It is specially designed for cost sensitive consumer electronics applications.
C-CAM8-NTSC version also available.
Applications : Visual Door Phone, Baby Monitor, Machine Vision, Process Control, Car Rear View, Security & Surveillance System, Toys and Models
Model # C-CAM8A-PAL is the version used in the UK and most other countries and is supplied with an f6.0 lens
Also available is the C-CAM8-NTSC version for north America only. Both versions are FeaturesFeatures
- Small size (22x22x28mm)
- Built-in lens with IR filter
- Full resolution 365K
- 5V operation
- Light weight: 10 grams approx.
- Low power consumption
- Lens: f6.0mm F1.6
- Available for NTSC/PAL system
- Direct connect to standard video monitor
- auto exposure Control
- Auto gain control - 18dB
- Auto black level calibration
- Auto White Balance
- Only 3 connections (PWR, GND, Video Out)
- Imager: OV7949 1/3" CMOS colour image sensor
- Effective image area: 5.961 x 4.276mm
- Scanning: 2:1 interlace
- Shutter: 1/50 to 12.5uSec
- Video Output: 1V p-p composite video (75 Ohm)
- Picture Element: 628x582 (365K pixel)
- Resolution: 340 TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: >48dB (AGC On)
- Fixed Pattern Noise <0.079% Vp-p
- Dynamic Range: 50dB
- Dark current: 10mV/s@60C
- Supply Voltage: 5±0.5 Vdc
- Lens: f=6.0mm F=1.6, FOV 35.5° x 33.4°